Zoch Verlag Ghost Blitz (601129800)
- Promotes shape and color recognition.
- Challenges players to hone their reflexes, making fun for the whole family.
- Quality wooden components enhance experience for all players.
- Number of players: 2 to 8
Zoch 601105102 “Zicke Zacke Kartenspiel Game
- Card Games
- 2-5 players
- Play time: 20+ minutes
Zoch Verlag Board Game The Ghosts of Castle TurnWall, Blue
- The Ghosts of Castle TurnWall is the family game about ghosts who won’t be stopped by mere walls when they hunt for the best costumes throughout a rotating, magnetic castle.
- Each player has their own ghost inside the castle. When it is a player’s turn, that player can perform up to three magical movements.
- Not only can they move their ghost from space to space, but they can also move sliders underneath the floor or even rotate the whole playing board.
- Thanks to the magnets inside the sliders, the ghosts will fly through the castle’s walls while hunting for the best possible costume.
- The first player to collect four different costume pieces wins.
Zoch Verlag Ghost Blitz Spooky Doo Board Game
- Using a new tricky hat you can now hide the Ghost and all of his stuff!
- This fun twist adds a whole new dynamic to the Ghost Blitz you know and love!
- This limited edition game brings back the original Ghost Blitz game except this time using a hat to cover one of the objects
- Playing time: 20 minutes
- Number of players: 2-8
Zoch Verlag Get Lit Card Game
- In get let!, the fuse is burning.
- Take turns quickly adding fuse cards to a continuously growing fuse until someone lets the bomb explode by playing one of his bomb cards, earning him all of the fuse cards in play
- Each fuse card has a value, and playing the bomb cards too early doesn’t bring many points; that said, waiting too long to score lets others play their defuse cards
- You might want to hold on to high-valued fuse cards rather than let others snatch them up, but the game ends when all bombs have been played or the time bomb goes off
- When that happens, everyone tallies their cards, then loses points for all the fuses in hand. Whichever bomb thrower has the highest score wins!
Zoch Verlag Dreams Board Game
- Dreams is a game of perception and intuition for 3-6 Players
- In each round, four pictures are revealed. The players are gods who transfer one of these images onto the night sky as a new constellation of stars.
- Which one is transferred is determined in such a way that all players but one know the picture in question.
- The one who doesn’t know which picture was chosen tries to remain undetected during the round.
- Star by Star, the players now transfer the picture onto the night sky (I.E., the central mat) until all stars are placed.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.