PAPCOOL 6 Cụttings Sweet Cassava Yuca – Manihot Esculenta Sắn for Grọwing
- Perfect for garden lovers. 6 CUTTINGS – SWEET CASSAVA YUCA MANIHOT ESCULENTA. Sắn.
- Cassava is a woody shrub can be grown from stem cutting to produce edible starchy tuberous root crop that can be cooked and eaten similar to potatoes. Extract the starch to make tapioca.
- Cassava is normally fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year. Being aware of the basic soil, sun and water preferences will result in a happier and healthier plant. Cassava grows best in full sun and on light sandy loam or on loamy sands which are moist and fertile.
- Six stem cuttings – est. 6 inches – similar to the second picture with no leaves. This is the sweet variety.
- Live arrival guarantee, your items have been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.Very well packaged and will arrive without damage. If you are not happy with the package, please notify us.
PAPCOOL 5 Yuca Cassava | Manihot Esculenta CUTTINGS Plạnt
- USDA Hardiness Zone (°F):9 (20 to 30 °F), 10 (30 to 40 °F)
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Planting instruction is included in every order.
Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor Plant, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift or Home Décor
- The Majesty Palm’s lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm’s classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles
- Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table
- Grows best near an East or West window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry
- Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet (36 Inches) tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
9GreenBox Bonsai Juniper Tree – Japanese Art Live House Plants for Indoor and Outdoor Garden – Dwarf Trees in Container Pot for Home and Office Decor – Best Gift for Mothers Day, Christmas – 4 Pounds
- 🌿 HANDMADE TO PERFECTION – Homegrown in California, our 6 to 8 inch juniper plant is handpicked for best quality. It is contained in a beautiful pot 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches wide and 2.5 inches deep.
- 🌿 FOR GOOD LUCK – Conveying the symbols of harmony, balance, meditation and peace, this ancient art form in feng shui is believed to bring good fortune to those who possess and take care of it.
- 🌿 A BEAUTIFUL GIFT – Give the gift of prosperity to special people in your life. As bonsai symbolizes all that is good in nature, this juniper plant makes a wonderful house gift to friends and family.
- 🌿 EASY TO CARE FOR – Our healthy juniper is one of the easiest bonsai trees to care for, adapting and thriving in any condition. It is best to water it well, allowing for proper drainage.
- 🌿 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – To ensure you are happy with your purchase, we offer a 30-day warranty. For any concerns or questions, contact us and our friendly staff will be glad to assist you.
Yucca Plants Adam’s Needle 20 Inches Tall 6 Pack of Plants Flowering Landscape
- Landscaping Bundle Of 6 Yucca Plants
Yucca Cane Plant – Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot – Yucca Guatemalensis – Beautiful Easy Care Air Purifying Indoor Houseplant
- Yucca plants do best in a partly shaded location that receives bright, indirect light. Although yucca plants may grow in sunnier spots, their appearance could suffer from brown tips or white spots on their leaves.
- Giving your yucca plant the right kind of soil is somewhat of a balancing act. Yuccas do not need high quality soil, but it needs to be well-draining. However, it still needs to be heavy enough to hold the plant upright. Yucca plant soil should also retain water well. Try a 3:1 mixture of sand and peat in your container.
- Yucca plants prefer to be on the dry side and are considered drought-tolerant plants, which makes sense given their desert origins. In general, allow about the top half of the soil to become dry before watering. More specific watering requirements will depend on how much light your yucca plant receives. In lower light conditions, water your plant less; in brighter light conditions, water your plant a bit more.
- Propagating your yucca plant can be done in two main ways: through division or through pups. Propagation is best done in fall. To propagate by division, separate the rhizomes beneath the soil and plant your new yucca plant in appropriate soil and place in a sunny location. Keep the plant lightly moist until roots are established.
- Yucca plants are quite pest-resistant, another way that these plants are low-maintenance. Spider mites do not like yuccas.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.