Milton Bradley Upwords: A 3-Dimensional Word Game (1988)
- Build words to score the most points
- A 3-Dimensional game like scrabble but words can stack
- Game board is 8 x 8 squares in size; includes 64 letter tiles
- For 2 to 4 players ages 10 years and over
- Build new words by stacking letters on top of those already on the board
- Create complex layers of crosswords to earn more points and win the game
- Build words in three directions: across, down, and even upwards
- Includes grids and numbers for 140 Sodoku puzzles
- For 2 to 4 players
Upwords, Fun and Challenging Family Word Game with Stackable Letter Tiles, for Ages 8 and up
- HIGH-STACKING, WORD-BUILDING GAME: The higher you stack, the higher you score! In Upwords, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. Play words across or down to make new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for every tile put down.
- INTENSE, STATEGIC WORD PLAY: Stack and hack to get the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any letter tiles stacked underneath. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 of your tiles in a single turn. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete with each other!
- ROTATING GAME BOARD: With a lazy Susan design, players can easily place their tiles on the Upwords game board. When it’s your turn, simply turn the game board in your direction to play your word. Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play. Word board games for family game night provide educational fun!
- Upwords is the word game of high-stacking and word-hacking for ages 8 and up. Can be played with a #GameSquad of 2-4 players or played solo. Experience high-stacking, word-hacking, quick-scoring fun with Upwords!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!
- Includes: 1 Upwords Game Board, 100 Letter Tiles, 4 Tile Racks, 4 Rubber Feet, 1 Tile Bag, 1 Instruction Sheet
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
Scrabble Upwords The 3-Dimensional Word Game That Really Stacks Up! 2002 Edition
- Product Features: Smaller version
- same as the the larger version
- 100 tiles
- Product Details: Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002I1TNUW, Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #85,265 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games), Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review
5Star-TD Vintage Upwords w/ 100 Tiles & 10×10 Board 1997 Edition
- Vintage Upwords w/ 100 Tiles & 10×10 Board 1997 Edition
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.