RecPro RV Air Conditioner 15K | With Heat Pump for Heating or Cooling Option | RV AC Unit | Camper Air Conditioner (White)
- Measuring 26 3/4″ wide by 39 5/16″ long by 13 11/16″ high on the outside of your RV and 21 1/8″ wide by 21 15/16″ long by 1 11/16″ high on the inside ceiling assembly. The air conditioner is non-ducted and comes in black and white.
- Attractive and durable, it runs off of 115V power. With this model, the sound level is much lower than many of the other air conditioners on the market and the quality of the temperature is better.
- In addition, the amperage (amps) on the model is lower than other air conditioners. While this might not mean a whole lot, it means that it draws less electricity, saving you power and money to use for other appliances or RV devices.
ASA Electronics ACM135 Advent Air 13,500 BTU Roof Top AC, White
- 13,500 BTUs, 115 Volt AC power
- Rigid, metal constructed base pan
- Premium, thick, watertight vent opening gasket with six dense foam support pads
- Three fan speeds Installs in standard 14.25″ x 14.25″ vent opening
- Optional plug-in heat strip available
Furrion FACR14SA-BL-AM RV Air Conditioner, 14.5K BTU, Black
- Superior Performance: The Furrion Chill is a 14,500 BTU Rooftop Air Conditioner for RV, trailer, or campers. The air conditioner has 2 fans to help move cool air faster and efficiently inside your RV. Does not include the Air Distribution box
- Superior Cooling Capacity & Energy Efficient: Furrion Chill is designed with 50% higher cooling capacity and 40% more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is 50% quieter than leading competitors
- Durable & Reliable: Built with Furrion’s VibrationSmart & ClimateSmart technologies to protect the equipment from tough conditions on the road. UV-resistant cover with thermal insulation protects internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris. The EPP foam housing is water and chemical resistant. Start capacitor offers an extra boost to help jump-start the AC when a campsite or generator doesn’t provide enough power
- Lightweight & Aerodynamic: Furrion Chill is designed for lightweight and aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves your RV’s performance and overall mileage.
- Easy Installation & Warranty: The air conditioner requires a simple bolt-on installation and has a clear step by step installation guide. The Furrion CHILL comes with a 24-month warranty.
RecPro RV Air Conditioner Low Profile 13.5K Non-Ducted | Heating or Cooling Option | RV AC Unit | Camper Air Conditioner | (White)
- This RV air conditioner is significantly quieter than most RV AC units, leaving you cooler without the noise. It also uses fewer amps, saving you energy and money. Finally, with the high-quality skill and manufacturing put into this unit, you get great temperature quality to keep you comfortable and cool all throughout the summer season.
- This RV air conditioner measures 33 1/2″ wide by 8 13/16″ high by 44 3/16″ deep for the outdoor unit and 20 5/16″ wide by 1 15/16″ high by 22 5/8″ deep for the ceiling assembly. Using 115V power, it weighs about 99 pounds and has a maximum airflow of 318 CFM.
- Non-ducted to allow for easier setup and use, this RV AC unit comes with a remote control that allows you to change the settings and speed of the unit from the comfort of your couch. With other models, you would have to climb up to your AC unit and manually adjust the knobs and buttons. With this remote, though, you can say goodbye to that task. And the comfort doesn’t stop at the remote either. One of the big drawbacks to a lot of AC units is that they are loud and annoying.
Coleman 48203C966 Mach 3+ A/C Unit
- Cool/Heat Capacity: 13,500
- Electric Heat Element Capacity: 5,600
- Electrical rating: 115 VAC, 60HZ
- Cooling Amps-High: 13.1
- 320 CFM Airflow
RecPro RV Air Conditioner 15K Ducted | Quiet AC with Heat Pump for Heating or Cooling | RV AC Unit | Camper Air Conditioner (White)
- Includes remote control with cooling, heating, fan, dehumidifying, auto, temperature display, clock, timer, temperature set, sleep, lock, and fan speed control functions
- Heat pump provides excellent heating and cooling performance in any climate
- Perhaps the most important features of this unit are the noise level, the power draw, and the size. One of the biggest concerns with RV air conditioning units is how much noise they make. Because of the ones that come straight off the lot, RV AC units get a bad rap for being loud and annoying. This model, however, only creates 59.1 decibels of noise inside on the high setting.
RecPro RV Air Conditioner Low Profile 9.5K Non-Ducted | Quiet AC | Cooling Only | RV AC Unit | Camper Air Conditioner (Black)
- The remote that is included with the model allows you to control the temperature and settings of the unit from the comfort of your couch.
- Unlike other models that are made of cheap plastic that has been molded to shape around the unit, these are made from high-quality, tough plastic built to withstand what life throws at it.
- The small size allows you to take full advantage of the air conditioner while not sacrificing as much in the way of roof space or interior ceiling space. Because it fits a 14″ by 14″ space, it can directly replace a 14″ by 14″ fan
- The maximum power input of this unit is 1590 Watts and the maximum current is 14.6 Amps, leading to an energy efficiency rating of 5.97 watts per BTU.
Dometic 640315CXX1J0 Penguin II Black 20 Amp Low Profile Rooftop Air Conditioner
- Aerodynamic low profile reduces wind drag, saves fuel
- Quiet power: Delivers the optimum balance of air flow
- Easy-to-reach, easy-to-use controls – three-speed blower
- Manual, electronic and wall thermostat controls
- Pre-installed module board & heat strip for thin ceiling application.Input frequency:60 Hz
Coleman 48204C866 Mach 15+ A/C Unit
- Cool/Heat Capacity: 15,000
- Delivered BTU Heating Output: 5,600
- Electrical Rating: 115V AC, 60HZ, 1 Phase
- 1/3 HP fan motor
- Exterior Shroud Dimensions: 13.8″ H x 26.1″ W x 38″ L
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.