Rowenta Professional DW5280 1725-Watts Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, Blue
- The new Microsteam 400 HD soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1725 Watts
- Water tank window: 11 Oz. water tank with water-level viewing window for checking levels at a glance; works with tap water (no need for distilled); anti-drip system for no drips, even at low heat
- Long-lasting performance: The integrated anti-scale system prevents scale from aggregating into the iron, while the anti-scale setting maintains steam performance and ironing results over time
- Precise results: High-precision metal tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons
- Safety: 3-way automatic safety shut-off for safety. The iron automatically shuts of if kept on the soleplate for 30 seconds, if kept vertically it shuts off in 8 mins and if tipped off it shuts down in 30 secs
Rowenta DW9280 Digital Display Steam Iron, Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1800-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- 1800 WATTS OF POWER TO CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE – Iron out the wrinkles and refresh not only any type of clothing, but also other house hold garments like curtains and blankets
- POWERFUL BURST OF STEAM (210G) – Smothes out even the worst wrinkles on thick garments such as suits or curtains with up to 30% more steam than irons without pump technology.When the appliance has cooled down, wipe the iron down with a damp cloth or sponge. A nonabrasive cleaning agent can be used
- 400 STEAMHOLES AND STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – Even steam distribution and smooth gliding across different garments for years to come. Power cord length – 2.5 meter
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side
- EASY TO USE- LED ready indicator; smart steam motion sensor; 3-way auto safety shut-off; anti-calcium and self-clean systems; large 350 ml water tank, smart steam motion sensor
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system
Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP – Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY – Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
Rowenta AccessSteam Steam Iron, White/Blue
- Unique thermostat, 3 automatic settings of temperature and steam: delicate, normal & max, for a simple selection according to the fabric type
- Great steam distribution and excellent glide: airglide soleplate for perfect steam distribution and perfect glide. Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult to reach areas
- Efficient ironing: strong burst of steam to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary
- 3-Way smart shut off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended; after 8 minutes when left standing and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. It prevents energy waste and risk of burning
- Anti-calc system: the anti-calc system helps to maintain steam performance and ironing results over time by eliminating the loose mineral deposits accumulating in an iron as a result of hard water
Rowenta Professional Digital LED Display Steam Iron, Advanced 1800-Watts, Red
- 1800-WATT STEAM IRON with SteamForce technology for fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics
- INTEGRATED ELECTRONIC STEAM PUMP delivers powerful burst of steam (up to 210g)
- PUSHES UP TO 30% MORE STEAM into material – compared to steam irons with no pump
- SMOOTH-GLIDING STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE with nonstick coating; 400 steam holes for even steam distribution
- LED READY INDICATOR; smart steam motion sensor; 3-way auto safety shut-off; anti-calcium and self-clean systems; made in Germany
Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown & Homz 4-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board, Blue Lattice Cover
- 1 of Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
- 1 of Homz 4-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board, Blue Lattice Cover
Rowenta DW5081 1725-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Red
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ PRECISION TIP – Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1725-Watts of Power
- 400+ STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM – Provide excellent steam distribution
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB – Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- USE TAP WATER TO IRON – Easily fill the iron with easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Automatic 3-way shut off system to prevent accidents.MADE IN GERMANY – German quality with stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system for tap water use, and auto-cleaning system.
Rowenta DW8260 Pro Master Xcel Steam Iron, Blue, 1750-Watts
- Best steam distribution on the market thanks to 400 active holes, perfectly distributed on the micro steam 400 hd profile soleplate
- Professional-quality results: excellent steam output with 200 g steam boost to smooth out stubborn creases
- Maximum precision: high-precision profiled tip with steam for easy access and effective results on difficult areas
- Long-lasting performance and durability thanks to high-quality stainless steel and an integrated anti-scale system
- Easy refills: thanks to a transparent water tank window and 12 oz water tank
Rowenta DW8193U5 Iron, Standard, Red
- The best professional-quality performance: Combination of an extra powerful steam boost reaching 200g and a metallic heatshield
- Long-lasting performance: The high quality stainless steel soleplate ensures durable performance and glideability. The integrated anti calc prevents scale from aggregating into the iron, while the anti calc setting maintains steam performance and ironing results over time.
- High autonomy: Large 12.7 oz water tank for high-volume ironing sessions.
- No water stains on the linen: Anti drip feature prevents water stains on the fabric, even when ironing at low temperature.
- Comfortable ironing: The comfort handle inspired by professionals provides a pleasant grip.
- Highly powerful performance: Powerful 200g steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary.
- Scratch resistance: Laser finishing of the soleplate ensures resistance to scratches.
- Easy vertical steaming: Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the vertical steam feature. Ideal for getting creases out of suits and other hanging garments, even curtains.
- Perfect steam coverage in all directions: Unique patented Microsteam400 Profile soleplate technology with 400 micro holes for perfect steam coverage and rounded edges to ensure optimal glide in all directions.
- Safety auto-off: It automatically shuts off the iron for maximum safety after 8 minutes if left on it heel, and after 30 seconds if left on board or on its side.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.