Raku Dream Catcher Jar with Gemstone Lid (Wishing Pot)
- This is a magical place to store your dreams and wishes
- The Raku Dream Catcher jar is topped with twigs and gemstones.
- Simply write your dreams on a piece of paper then store them in your jar
- Comes gift boxed with descriptive card
- Measures approximately 3 inches high
Amaco 351458 Low Fire Moist Sculpture Raku Clay, White, 27
- Recommended glaze firing temperature is cone 05, firing range from cone 05-5
- Excellent clay for sculpture, solid pieces or modeling and hollowing out
- Finely ground white clays and medium grog
- Increases porosity, reduces cracking, shrinkage and warping
- Talc free and non-toxic
Penguin Pottery – Wet Clay – Low Fire Raku – Cone 06 – Vacuum Sealed for Freshness – 5 lbs
- Vacuum sealed to maintain freshness and humidity
- This Raku clay is used in low fire raku kilns
- Should be combined with raku glazes
- Cone: Raku. Wet Color: Tan/Grey. Firing Color: Buff. Texture: Medium Coarse
Raku – Heart with Spirals Pottery Cross – Uses Hanger or Magnet to Display
- The varying conditions of the raku process ensure that each piece is one-of-a-kind.The colors may vary but the design will be as pictured
- Comes gift boxed as shown
- Cross measures approximately 2 1/2 x 13/4 inches
Being handmade each will vary slightly in size.
- Back of cross has both a hanger and a magnet to give you a choice of display options.
Handmade Raku Ceramic Pottery Eskimo Sitting with Fish Figurine
- Eskimo Sitting w/ Resin Fish
- 4.5″ Tall
- Handmade from Ceramic Raku Pottery White Crackle
- Rare Form of Pottery Making
- Unique Coloring
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.